Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Artwork! (SCROLL DOWN FOR 1ST 4 PAGES)

















This weekend I go to COMICON in NYC! Mainly I am attending to test the waters in terms of who's publishing what etc, but hopefully I'll get the chance to get some interest in my manuscript. In the meantime I've been working pretty hard readjusting to Bristol board and Sakura pigment markers. Here are the results of today's endeavors, hopefully by the end of summer I will have gotten Scott Mcloud's book and gotten my hands dirty in serious illustration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all of your new covers.
But the one that really catches my attention is the Suicide cover with your neck cracking and damaged. I don't know about you laying on your side, but I really like that broken neck.

I feel like the one with everything on it might make a better back cover. But it depends. I feel like it reveals too much of the story and you haven't even open the book yet.

Lisa Perrin said...

JustinHubbell! might we be blog friends? eh? eh?